Econometrics and Operations Research
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Econometrics and Operations Research
Econometricians combine mathematics and statistics with economics to support business and economic decision making. They excel in the complex world of global logistic chains and international finance.
Because of the unique combination of theory and practice and because:
- of the intense individual academic support;
- of the programme’s international nature and outstanding reputation;
- of the international business and academic network of the university and the city of Rotterdam;
- graduates are highly valued both in business and by government;
- Rotterdam is at the heart of the European economy.
“So for all of you interested in this study: find your passion, participate in events and combine the skills in Econometrics with your dreams!”