How can I import my SIN-Online timetable in 24EUR7?
You can add your SIN-Online timetable to your 24EUR7 calendar. It is also possible to synchtonize your 24EUR7 calendar tot your mobile devices, so your timetable is always and everywhere shown in your calendar.
1. Login to SIN-Online and go to 'My Timetable'.
2. Click and hold on the 'iCal' link at the bottom of the page, copy the URL.
3. Login and go to your 24EUR7 ’Agenda’.
4. At the left-hand side right-click ‘My Calendars’.
5. Choose ‘Add Calendar’, a popup will open.
6. Choose the second option: ‘Calendar from the Internet’.
7. Paste the SIN-Online iCal link under ‘Calendar URL’.
8. Press ‘OK’.
Your SIN-Online calendar is now added. The classes and exams shown are dependent on your channel subscriptions. The timetable is updated automatically every 4 hours.