How do I create a meeting request?
1. In ‘Calendar’, on the toolbar, click the arrow next to ‘New’, and then click ‘Meeting Request’.
2. In the ‘To’ and ‘Optional’ text boxes, enter the attendees for the meeting.
3. In the ‘Start time’ and ‘End time’ lists, select the appropriate dates and times. If you want the meeting to occur regularly, click ‘Repeat’ .
4. In the ‘Show time as’ list, select how you want your schedule to appear for the duration of the meeting. Your selection (‘Busy’, ‘Free’, ‘Tentative’, or ‘Away’) is what other people see when they view your schedule and the schedules of all attendees.
5. Select the ‘Reminder’ check box to be reminded about this meeting. This also reminds all recipients of the meeting request if they have reminders enabled on their calendars.
Type a message to accompany your meeting request in the message text area, and then click ‘Send’. A meeting request is sent to each attendee, and the new meeting is added to your schedule. Each person who receives your meeting request can accept, decline, or accept it tentatively.