How do I use the ‘scheduling assistant’?
1. Create a new appointment or meeting request, and then click the ’Scheduling Assistant’ tab.
1. Under ‘select Attendees’, type the names or aliases of the attendees. The names you enter will be automatically resolved, if possible. If a unique match can't be found for a name, the name is underlined. Right-click the name to view a list of possible matches. Click the name that matches to add it to the list of attendees. You can also click ‘Select Attendees’ to open the ‘Address Book’ window.
2. To set an attendee as ‘Required’ , ‘Optional’ , or ‘Resource’ , click the icon next to the name. Every time you click the icon, it changes to the next setting. The meeting organizer can't be changed.
3. The ‘availability’ chart automatically displays all your attendees' schedules on the day of your meeting with the time of your meeting highlighted. In de right below part you will find other suggestions in all calendars.
4. To change the meeting date, click the ‘Start’ or ‘End’ box, and then select a new meeting date.
5. To move the meeting time, click the centre of the highlighted bar that represents the meeting time, and then drag the meeting to a different time.
6. After you verify availability, click the ‘Appointment’ tab to finish filling out your meeting request.