How do I create a signature for my email?
1. At the top of the 24EUR7 page, click ‘Options’ > ‘See All Options’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Mail’.
2. In the ‘E-Mail Signature’ box, type and format your signature.
If you use both 24EUR7 and Outlook and want a signature in both, you need to create a signature in each.
3. To add your signature to all outgoing messages, select the ‘Automatically include my signature on messages I send’ check box.
4. Click ‘Save’.
What else do I need to know?
If you don't select the box to automatically add your signature to all outgoing
messages, you can still add it to individual messages.
1. Create your signature as described above, but don't select the ‘Automatically include my signature on messages I send’ check box.
2. When you create a new message, add your signature to it by clicking ‘Insert Signature’ on the toolbar.
You can’t include an image file (such as a .gif or .tif) in your signature in 24EUR7.