How do I move my data from SVS to 24EUR7?
There are several ways to do this. The first method is designed for students with a limited number of files at SVS, the second, more complex method applies for students with large amounts of files.
Method 1 - limited number of files
1. Log into ERNA-SVS http://svs.eur.nl/ using your ERNA account.
2. Go to ‘My Files’.
3. Download all files individually to the workplace by using the ‘download’ button behind the files.
4. Then log into 24EUR7 and click ‘SkyDrive’ in the menu bar
5. Click ‘Add Files’. (‘Bestanden toevoegen’ in picture above).
6. Drag the files from the local PC to SkyDrive.
Method 2 – Large number of files
1. Define a network drive. How to do this is described in the manual of SVS. You can find this by logging on http://svs.eur.nl/ and click the ‘Home’ tab, and ‘webfolders’ in option 3. The method described here is based on Windows XP but can also be used from other Windows operating systems.
2. Open the network drive created in step 1, you will see the SVS files on it.
3. Next log into 24EUR7 and click ‘SkyDrive’ in the menu bar.
4. Click ‘Add Files’
5. In the pop-up click on ‘select them on the computer’
Browse in the popup via ‘Open’ to the network drive and select the files you want to transfer.
It is not possible to transfer entire directory trees at once. If the existing directory structure should be maintained subdirectories must be created first in SkyDrive.