Banking facilities on Woudestein campus
Manage your banking matters quickly and easily at Erasmus University
Unique to Rotterdam: your own ABN AMRO Bank on Woudestein campus!
Available services ABN AMRO on Woudestein
- All banking products for students, employees, graduates, business clients, associations and foundations;
- Information regarding insurances, checking and savings accounts, mortgages and loans;
- Internet banking services;
- An ATM or cashpoint machine;
- Exclusively for ABN AMRO clients: paying money in to your savings account and changing money.
Business hours ABN AMRO on Woudestein
Mondays through Thursdays, 10 am - 4 pm.
Location ABN AMRO on Woudestein
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50 (in between L and V-buildings)
3062 PA Rotterdam
You can also reach ABN AMRO Bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phoning 0900 - 0024 (or +31 10 241 17 20 if phoning from abroad) - or go to www.abnamro.nl.
How do I open an international student bank account?
Check out ABN AMRO Bank’s website for all details on our International Student Services.
ABN AMRO and Eureka week 2012
Just as in 2010 and 2011, we are the proud main sponsors for 2012 of the one and only Rotterdam freshers' week: Eureka week 2012.
During the Erasmus orientation week, you will be introduced to everything good Rotterdam student life has got to offer. On your own campus, ABN AMRO will be happy to help set you up financially.
Together, Eureka week 2012 and ABN AMRO Rotterdam will ensure you get off to a good start!