Enjoy studying and working in a challenging environment
Now Campus under Construction I is completed, phase II (CiO II) is already in the pipeline. In November 2012, the Executive Board and deans took a positive decision. CiO II is based on educational developments, wishes of faculties and students, and the ambition to develop a sustainable campus whilst simultaneously safeguarding to the future of our buildings. The new plans create a stimulating environment in which it is enjoyable to study and work, both now and in the future.
- modern flexwork offices on H3 into use (January 2014)
- reconstruction M into modern flexwork offices (start: January 2014, ready: November 2014)
- opening Erasmus Food Plaza on 3 March 2014
- pile driving for 2nd phase car park (start: 10 February 2014, ready: 8 March)
- pile driving for multiunctional education building (start: May 2014, duration: 2 weeks)