The Institutenlaan will be the main north-south traffic route on Woudestein campus. It will become a leafy, stately avenue. Tall trees will lend it a touch of grandeur.
- The middle part, between the double rows of trees, will be used by cyclists;
- The two outside parts are to become pedestrian walkways, with an enjoyable view of the surroundings;
- Alongside the footpaths, seats with a view;
- The trees will be clustered in squares;
- In between the squares of trees, you will be able to park your bicycle.
Statue of Erasmus
The statue of Erasmus will get pride of place in a newly-constructed square at the end of Institutenlaan, in the new Park Noord. The spot where students go to have their snapshots taken with Erasmus will be even more photogenic!
The new Institutenlaan will become even greener than it used to be. Here, examples of the kind of trees and shrubs that will be used:
Would you like to know more about the design of the Institutenlaan?
Please contact Erasmus Facility Services:
T (010) 408 11 55
Project manager: Marjolein Geerards