Security for events
In case of events or activities, extra security may be needed. This may be because:
- Large numbers of visitors are expected;
- Parking needs to be supervised;
- Visitors or visitors' IDs must be checked;
- Specific visitors need security;
- Order needs to be maintained on campus grounds or in campus buildings;
- Goods must be safeguarded.
In case of events, please take into account that
- Extra security is obligatory for large events.
- Should it be deemed necessary, police or other authorities will check out speakers, participants and visitors prior to an event.
Contacting Security Services
Should you have any queries regarding security for events, please contact Jelle Jager, head Security Services, phone (010) 408 2930.
Requesting extra security for events
Extra security services may be requested with Rooms & Facilities phone (010) 408 1107.
Your request must be with Rooms & Facilities at least 5 working days prior to the event or activity.
Charges extra security for events
Extra security services will be charged to the requesting party on the basis of an hourly rate. The exact hourly rate depends on the point in time of the requested security.