Tasks & functions of EFB Service Desk
EFB Service Desk is there to help you with any questions and requests on facility services – such as additional cleaning, a reconstruction, relocation, or promotional material.
You can also contact the service desk with ideas or complaints about the services of Erasmus Facility Services (EFB). As your go-between, EFB Service Desk helps you find the answers to your questions.
Registration of your query
The service desk team responds quickly and ably to your question, registering all customer queries in a facility management system. EFB Service Desk allocates your query to the right person for follow-up. You will receive a confirmation of your query, status updates and a request fulfillment.
You may contact any of our counters with your questions.
Reception and telephone services
The reception and telephone services of EFB Service Desk are as follows:
- Receiving visitors and referring them to the right location, person or department;
- Registering lost or found objects and depositing and returning found objects;
- Providing information on lecture timetables;
- Providing information on internal phone numbers (all service desk counters have an internal phone available for visitors);
- Ordering taxis;
- Issuing keys for (lecture) halls (service counter M-building);
- Issuing elevator passes (service counter T-building);
- Supervising safety, order and cleanliness in the building’s central hall;
- Answering and putting through general incoming calls.