Students in the 24EUR7-cloud! Mail, work, store and share. Anytime. Anywhere!
Saturday 25 February 2012 all students of the Erasmus University Rotterdam switched to the cloud service 24EUR7. The migration of 33,000 mail accounts went well. From Saturday 25 February students can use their usual login details to regain access to their email.
With 24EUR7 students have:
- a mailbox of 10 GB (compared to 50 MB with the old mail facility);
- access to an electronic calendar;
- access to an address book listing all EUR students;
- 25 GB storage space (compared to 100 MB with SVS);
- the ability to share files with fellow students and with lecturers;
- online versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote at your disposal;
- 24EUR7 is easy to use with Smartphones, tablets, etc.
For information students can check the website eur.nl/english/24eur7 (see ‘Instructions’ and ‘Frequently Asked Questions’). If students have any questions, they can contact the helpdesk of their faculty.