- Student RSI registration desk. If you are suffering from RSI symptoms, notify this with the student RSI registration desk. You can also contact the student RSI registration desk for advice and information; for example with questions relating to the possible consequences of study delays resulting from RSI. The student RSI registration desk is part of the student counsellors' office. For an appointment with the student counsellor who services the RSI registration desk, you should contact the student counsellors' office, in room A1-6, Woudestein campus, telephone number 010 – 4081133. You can also register by e-mail by sending an e-mail with your name, study programme and student number to the following address: RSI-student@ oos.eur.nl
- For advice and support on studying with RSI you can always consult your student advisor at your own faculty, the student counsellors and the university psychologists . These can provide you with advice based on their own areas of expertise and, if required, they will refer you to the person or office where your specific questions can be answered. To make an appointment with your student advisor you should contact your own faculty.
- On referral by a doctor, students may attend Dimitri Motz, the physiotherapist on Woudestein campus who is located in the sports building. Students of Erasmus University Rotterdam may also make an appointment with Dimitri Motz for a single consultation free of charge. To make an appointment contact Dimitri Motz, sports building on Woudestein campus, telephone number 010 – 4081874 or 06 – 54763441.
- The Sports Centre of Erasmus University offers students in possession of a sports pass the opportunity to participate in numerous sports as members of clubs or on an individual basis. There is also an extensive programme of courses varying from general fitness training to aerobics. Additional information
- The RSI start page provides links to a diversity of information on RSI and on prevention and recovery. (RSI discussion groups, tips and advice, RSI associations, medical and ((other relevant facts and even tips on cooking with RSI) (only in Dutch)
- For information on the purchase and installation of the software program 'Workpace' on your computer, you should contact the Computer Services Department at your faculty.