Please note: registration for all master programmes starting in September 2013 is closed. Registration for 2013-2014 is only available to current students registerering for the same programme or for an affiliating master programme in case the master programme offers a later starting month in this academic year.
Current & new students, registering for a non affiliating masterprogramme
- Follow the instructions on the website of the faculty offering the master programme to apply for an admission statement. Submit all necessary documents and make sure to do so before the deadline mentioned by your faculty.
- After receiving the admission statement of the faculty, address yourself to and submit your request for registration.
- If necessary (see your emails from Studielink) also submit these documents at the ESSC: the extract from the Gemeentelijke Basisadministratie (Municipical Basic Administration) or a copy of your passport with your personal details.
- If you are a non-EU-national (except Norwegians and Swiss) please send a copy of the confirmation of receipt of your application for your residence permit to Erasmus Student Service Centre mentioning your last name and student number.
Current students, registering for the same programme or for an affiliating master programme.
- Go to Studielink and apply for registration. Please note: in case you would like to attend a post-experience master programme, please contact the faculty for instructions on how to register.
Registration via Studielink
To enrol, you need to follow a number of steps:
- Visit Studielink and log in. If you officially live in the Netherlands (you are registered in a Dutch municipality) you are required to use DigiD to log in to Studielink. If you do not, or do not yet, live in the Netherlands, then you cannot use DigiD and you are required to log in with a Studielink username and password. Step by step plans are available on the Studielink website.
- Using Studielink for the first time? Please fill out your personal details. Erasmus University will verify your personal details. In case we are not able to, we will ask you to send us a copy of your passport or ID card to Erasmus University Rotterdam, Central Registration Office, Postbus 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam.
- Did you use Studielink before? Please check your personal details and change your mail address in case this is necessary. The Studielink Q&A offers instructions on how to change this.
- Fill out your previous education. You only need to fill out the previous education(s) that provide entry to the study programme you wish to take. Please follow the instructions of this website in case you do not have a Dutch previous education.
- After you have filled out your personal details and previous education, submit an enrolment application via Studielink. Here you state which study programme you wish to take (choose master programmes).
II. Passport picture
After we have received your enrolment application via Studielink, you will receive a message from Erasmus University via the email address you have filled out in Studielink. In this email we give you instructions on how to upload your passport picture for your student card.
Are you a former student of EUR? In that case we will not send you this email. We already have your passport picture and you keep the same student number.
III. Payment tuition fees
After the tuition fees have been established by Erasmus University you will receive an email via Studielink in June to fill out payment details. Pay by digital authorization via studielink in case you have a bank account from a country in the SEPA area. Which countries are in the SEPA area can be found here. Follow the instruction available on the Studielink website.
More information on other payment methods is available here.
IV. Check the status of your enrolment application regularly
You are NOT enrolled in case your status in Studielink has not changed from 'Application Submitted' to ''Enrolled".
Enrolment should be completed before 31 August. Check your “My To Do List” regularly and the detail page of your enrolment application in Studielink and keep watch for any announcements.
For questions on why you are not yet enrolled, please contact Erasmus Student Service Centre in time.
V. Student card and statement of registration
You are enrolled once your status in Studielink is changed from 'Application submitted' to ''Enrolled''.
After your status has changed into 'Enrolled' you will receive your student card and statement of registration by mail. We will send this to the Dutch mail address you have filled out in Studielink. Student cards are not send abroad. In case you have an international mail address, you will receive the student card and statement of registration via your study programme.
Are you a former student of EUR? In that case we will only send you a statement of registration.
Please note: the statement of registration does not mention the fact that you are attending a part-time study programme. It always uses the phrase ''full time student''. In our registration system it will be mentioned whether you are a student or not, and whether you are taking part in a part-time or fulltime study programme.