Registering after the registration deadline
If you fail to register for an interim examination during the registration period and would nevertheless like to register afterwards, there are two possibilities:
- After the official registration deadline, you can obtain a registration form at the Erasmus Student Service Centre counter. With this form, you may still register up to two working days (see below mentioned: Please note) before an interim examination , for an administrative fee of € 13.50 per interim examination. After completing the form and paying the fee, you will receive a copy of the form to take with you. You should take this copy with you to the interim examination for which you have registered. See table.
- If you are unavoidably too late, prior to registration, you should contact the examining board of your programme at the Erasmus Student Service Centre. The examining board will check your request and may give permission in writing to take an interim examination without further fees. In such cases, you may hand in this written permission personally at the Erasmus Student Service Centre, where you can fill in and submit the registration form without paying an additional fee. You will then also receive a copy of the form, with the recommendation to take this copy with you to the interim examination. There is a special procedure for written exams at ESE. If you write an exam without having registered for it before, your exam grade can nevertheless be registered in OSIRIS under the condition that you pay an administrative fee of 50 Euro at the Information Desk of ESE |(room H06-02) on the day of the exam. If the exam ends after 16:00 or if the exam takes place on a Saturday, the paymant needs to be made on the next working day.
- Two days before the interim examination it will no longer be possible to register via this procedure. This means that, for an interim examination on Thursday, the last day for handing in a registration form and paying the fee for an interim examination will be the preceding Monday; for an examination on Monday, the last day for handing in your registration form and paying the fee will be the preceding Wednesday.
- Check in advance to make sure you meet the following conditions:
- You are enrolled as a student or external student for the programme for which you wish to take an interim examination
- In accordance with the Teaching and Examination Rules of the programme, you are authorised to take interim examinations of your choice.
- No refunds will be made for payment of administrative fees.