Erasmus Facility Centre
The SSC for Erasmus General and Technical services wants to be a professional general and technical service provider in order to ensure an optimal work, study and living environment at the Woudestein campus. We therefore respond adequately and flexibly to the needs of the client and also keep a tight grip on steering the suppliers we engage. The service provision is extremely diverse and is provided to employees, students and externals.
The following can be distinguished as the most important service provision areas:
- Development of master plans.
- New construction, rebuilding and renovation projects.
- Coordination of housing for foreign students.
- Maintenance of buildings, installations and terrains.
- Rental of office and shop space, halls, facilities.
- Assigning/scheduling of teaching areas and AV support.
- Workplace support (moving, office supplies).
- Postal matters.
- Parking and accessibility.
- Security and risk management.
- Procurement advising.