Human Resources & Finance
The Shared Service Centre for Human Resources & Finance provides the following services within Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- Development, implementation and evaluation of (strategic) HR policy.
- Specialist policy support in the areas of HR & Finance.
- HR advice & administration.
- Development in employment conditions.
- Legal position & support with regard to labour law.
- Occupational health & safety and company social work.
- Monitoring of administrations and financial processes, consolidation of the financial administrations and support in financial reporting.
- The financial administration of the central staff services, the shared service centres, the University Library and the Faculty of Philosophy.
- Administration of tuition.
- Support to EUR Holding and its subsidiaries.
- Management of relevant information systems and knowledge centre for financial systems and fiscal matters.