Increase your international opportunities: develop your language skills!
Are you ambitious? Are you working in a multinational? Or do you envisage an international career after your current job? Taking a language course at the Language & Training Centre (LTC) will help you to be well-prepared for the challenges you will face. Learning a new language will allow you to give a presentation to coworkers, and have a chat with locals during your business trip at a bar, bodega or trattoria. So go ahead and sign up for a language course at the LTC!
Excellent value for money
Taking an LTC language course means:
- Being taught by a native speaker
- Focusing on all four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Working according to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference
- Being awarded a certificate if your grade is a 5.5 or above
- start three times a year (October, January and April)
- consist of ten lessons (one per week) with a final exam
- are held on the Woudestein Campus
- take place from 5pm until 8pm (higher levels of Spanish until 9pm)
If you would like to learn a great deal in a short period of time, then an intensive course may be just what you’re looking for! An intensive course lasts just three weeks but covers material that would normally take two standard evening courses to learn. Intensive courses are offered in:
- Dutch (January and August)
- English (August)
- Spanish (August)
Would you like to find out more? See the list of courses for each language on the left.
A successful career starts with excellent language skills.