Language courses for employees
Excellent value for money
Taking an LTC language course means:
- Being taught by a native speaker
- Focusing on all four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Working according to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference
- Being awarded a certificate if your grade is a 5.5 or above
- start three times a year (October, January and April)
- consist of ten lessons (one per week) with a final exam
- are held on the Woudestein Campus
- take place from 5pm until 8pm (higher levels of Spanish until 9pm)
If you would like to learn a great deal in a short period of time, then an intensive course may be just what you’re looking for! An intensive course last just three weeks but covers material that would normally take two standard evening courses to learn. Intensive courses are offered in:
- Dutch (January and August)
- English (August)
- Spanish (August)
English for ‘special purposes’
Alongside English language courses focusing on general language skills, we also offer a few more specific courses: the Cambridge Course, Academic Writing, and Business Writing Skills.
The Cambridge Course prepares you for the internationally recognised Cambridge Exams. The Academic Writing course will teach you everything there is to know about writing academic texts, while the Business Writing Skills course focuses on business writing skills.
Would you like to find out more? See the list of courses for each language on the left.
A successful career starts with excellent language skills. Register now - there are only a limited number of places available!