International Public Management and Policy
Master of Science (MSc) in International Public Management and Policy
The Master programme in International Public Management and Policy focuses on the increasingly international nature of public management and public policy-making.
Public policy has gone international: organisations such as the EU and the UN are growing in importance. Master the theories, concepts and skills you need to work effectively in this time of increasing internationalisation; tackle global issues such as international conflict, poverty, migration, environmental protection and corruption. Build a career at a public or private sector organisation!
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a top university in a city that is “the gateway to Europe”. Our top-notch faculty are active in the field of public administration, political science, international relations, and European integration and regularly participate in policy debates.
Why study a Master in International Public Management and Policy in Rotterdam?
- Multi-level focus: stress on public management and public policy on the national, EU and international levels;
- Study at one of the largest public administration departments in Europe;
- A closely supervised individual research project is part of the programme;
- A study trip to international organisations and European institutions;
- Emphasis on professional development;
- The opportunity to interact intensively with an international student group and academics with strong international reputations.