Organisational Change & Consulting
Master of Science (MSc) in Organisational Change & Consulting
Firms face constant upheaval. An MSc in Organisational Change & Consulting from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University helps you become an agent of change, stimulating sustainable changes.
Managers are experiencing growing demands to act as change agents as organisations adapt to cope with economic upheaval, and social and technological innovation. Downscoping, rightsizing and outsourcing means more professional knowledge workers are needed to help businesses maintain and improve their strategies and operations.
RSM’s MSc in Organisational Change and Consulting equips you with the knowledge, insights and skills to understand and produce lasting change.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is ranked as a top tier player by the Financial Times European Masters in Management list. It has the widest selection of one-year MSc programmes in the Netherlands and is located in a city with a truly international flavour.
Why study a Master in Organisational Change & Consulting in Rotterdam?
- a knowledge-intensive, flexible and innovative master programme;
- a highly stimulating and rewarding educational experience covering a broad range of theories based on organisational realities;
- exposure to the business world through practical experience;
- interactive classes in an international group of classmates;
- an enthusiastic, world-class international teaching faculty.
With the demand for managers as change agents on the rise, Organisational Change & Consulting master graduates enjoy excellent career prospects. Graduates display a mix of intellectual curiosity about the nature of complex organizations, and practical entrepreneurial skills geared towards change. They are sought by management consultancy firms and multinational companies.
Read more about: Career opportunities Master in Organisational Change & Consulting
- acquire the ability to improve and maintain the quality of changing strategies and operations;
- gain understanding of how to effectuate lasting change in and of organisations;
- develop interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills;
- learn how to act as a change agent or become a knowledge professional.
and gain a MSc in Organisational Change & Consulting.
- Theories on Change, and Behaviour, and on Differences
- Managing Professional Organisations
- Organisational Design, Leadership and Identity
- Foundations of Consulting
- OCC Research Methodology
- Advisory Skills
- Rhetoric for Managers in Action
- Corporate Resizing and Reorganisation
- Cross-cultural Management
In addition to lectures, you will work in small groups on business cases and assignments. Many of the exercises are carried out in teams. Skills training, presentations, visiting lecturers and practitioners are all part of the curriculum. In order to graduate you will be trained in analytical and research skills and must write an individual thesis on a topic of your choice.
Organisations are in a constant state of change and graduates are needed to help organisations cope with these changes. The MSc in Organisational Change & Consulting is aimed at graduates in business, economics, psychology or organization studies who have an ambition to implement and support the change process and act as a change agent.
- Undergraduate degree from a research university with specified course content
- GMAT > 600
- GPA equivalent to 7 out of 10 in the Dutch education system
- English language requirement (TOEFL / IELTS)
For exact admission requirements please visit RSM’s admission pages.
Read more about: Admission criteria Master in Organisational Change & Consulting
You should apply directly to Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) through its online application system (OLAF). Please visit RSM’s admission pages for comprehensive instructions on how to proceed.
Read more about: Application Master in Organisational Change & Consulting