Post-graduate LL.M. Arbitration and Business Law
Master of Laws in Arbitration and Business Law (LL.M.)
This programme is aimed at recently graduated lawyers and junior practitioners in its main markets who over the years have proven to be very interested in the fields of arbitration and business law. It will give lawyers the practical and theoretical skills necessary to deal with business problems and dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, whether in an international or national context.
The new LL.M. program Arbitration and Business Law concentrates on arbitration and business law. The program consists of some core business law courses (Conflicts of Law and International Litigation and International Business Law) combined with three specialized business law courses (Contract Drafting, International Corporate Law and Carriage of Goods) and three new arbitration courses (Fundamentals of Arbitration Law, International and Comparative Arbitration Law and Arbitration Skills).
Graduates will have acquired advanced, specialized legal training and will be qualified to work in multinational legal environments including as in-house legal counsel and as attorney in arbitration and litigation practice.
- Expert knowledge in the fields of business and arbitration law
- Excellent skills training (such as contract drafting and arbitration skills)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to understand the global environment of international commercial and arbitral practice.
Practitioners and professionals seeking further education in the field of business and arbitration law and who would like to acquire specialized legal knowledge and practical legal skills to work in a legal environment in an (inter)national setting.
- Law degree that gives access to the judicial profession
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL: 90/IELTS 6.5
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of reference (one should be an academic)
Read more about: admission criteria Master in Arbitration and Business Law
Read more about: application Master in Arbitration and Business Law