The staff of this department support the faculties and the Executive Board in the preparation and implementation of the university’s education policy.
Examples of the subjects covered here include the following:
- Further implementation of the Bachelor-Master system at EUR, e.g. introduction of minors;
- Applications for new initial programmes (internal process, New Programme Test at NVAO and the macro-efficiency test at OCW);
- Internationalisation of education;
- Applications for quota-based admissions and decentralised selection;
- Binding study recommendation;
- Dealing with fraud and plagiarism;
- ICT in education;
- EUR register for non-initial education;
- Accreditation of post-initial Master’s degree programmes;
- Organisation of the Interfaculty Network of Educational Specialists (INO).