Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC)
The Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC) is the central service point for all future and current students of Erasmus University Rotterdam, for such services as:
- Information about enrolment as a student, changing programmes, terminating enrolment and refund of tuition fees.
- Applications for various statements, declarations of tuition fee payment, duplicate student cards.
- Registration for written examinations after the deadline and for oral examinations, assignments and theses.
- Advice on studying abroad, e.g. (Socrates) grants and funds, refunding of public transport pass and insurance.
- Registration for language tests, language training and study support courses and training, and preparation for the job market.
- Application for financial aid for graduation and individual management grants.
- Ticket sales for Erasmus Cultuur and Studium Generale for individual theatre performances.
- For foreign students: application for residence permit.
The ESSC also makes appointments for the student counsellors, the confidential counsellor, the university psychologists and the career adviser.
ESSC address details:
Room: CB-07 Woudestein
Tel: (010) 408 2323
Fax: (010) 408 9087
E-mail: via the website www.eur.nl/english/essc