The Student Administration department of SSC Education, Research and Student Affairs performs work in a broad field for the benefit of students and faculties:
- guidance of students with foreign prior education who wish to study at Erasmus University;
- registration, re-registration and interim deregistration for a study programme;
- organising and administering written examinations;
- registration of study results achieved;
- organising final examinations;
- preparing diplomas (degree certificate, list of marks, diploma supplement);
- offering support for the work of examining boards.
For the correct performance of its duties, the Student Administration greatly values customer focus, quality and sound processes. Due to the high workload in the months of July, August and September, longer processing times are, unfortunately, sometimes unavoidable in this period. A significant part of the front-office work is performed by the Erasmus Student Service Centre in CB-07.
Please note: if you are a student and you have a question for the Student Administration, please contact the ESSC (tel: (010) 408 2323 or send an e-mail)