As part of the Employment Conditions Selection Model (ECSM), you can exchange leave days for additional income.
Time - a maximum of 10 leave days
- You can use a maximum of 10 leave days of 8 hours per calendar year.
- In accordance with the CLA for Dutch Universities, the value of one hour is set at 0.704% of your (full-time) gross monthly salary. The calculation of the value of your leave is based on your salary in January.
- Your manager has to agree to write off your leave days.
You can apply for additional income by submitting a completed and signed Additional Income ECSM application form to the HR department of your organisational unit.
- At least 20 (basic) days’ holiday must remain per year in the case of full-time employment.
- You pay taxes and social security contributions on the gross value of your leave. This means that you receive the net value of your sold leave.
- You have pension accrual over the sold days.
- The payment is made within two months, at the same time as your salary payment.
Please contact your HR department for more information and/or if you have any questions.