Department of Econometrics
The mission of the Econometric Institute is to provide students with high quality educational programmes in Econometrics & Management Science and Economics & Informatics, and to enable the faculty to do fundamental and applied research in econometrics, management science and related fields.
- EI-seminar Marcelo Medeiros on 9 July 2015
- Workshop: 'Bayesian Econometric Forecasting and Policy Analysis' on 19 June 2015
- EI-seminar Erik Hennink on 18 June 2015
- EI-seminar Jan Magnus on 11 June 2015
- EI-seminar Vladimir Yu. Protassov on 4 June 2015.
- EI-seminar Chen Zhou on 28 May 2015
- EI-seminar Robin Lumsdaine on 21 May 2015
- EI-seminar Vladimir Tikhomirov on 21 May 2015 (12:00-13:00h, location H15-29)
- EI-seminar Xu Cheng on 7 May 2015