The educational organisation at the ESE is managed by programme director. The programme director is appointed by the Dean and manages the programme management.
The programme director:
- Is responsible for the organisation and treatment of the education.
- Advices the dean about the educational programme as constituted in the Teaching and Examination Regulations.
- Is responsible for the internal care of quality, and the measures which result from this, as well for the external care of quality (accreditation).
- Manages the education of all programmes
- Consults with the chiefs of the capacity groups about the teachers in the educational programmes.
- Consults with the deputy dean on a regular basis about the educational policy of the faculty.
The programme director is supported with the above responsibilities by the programme management and the Education Service Centre (ESC).