As of Friday 24 february-5pm to 26 February NO STUDENTMAIL.
Monday 27 February 24EUR7 available!
From 5 pm on February 24 to February 26 the mail facility for EUR students will not be accessible.
The EUR-mailaccounts of students will be migrated to the new service of the Erasmus University Rotterdam: 24EUR7 (twentyfeurseven). After the migration students can use their usual login details to regain access to their email.
What is the difference between 24EUR7 and the old mail facility?
• a mailbox of 10 GB (compared to 50 MB with the old mail facility)
• access to an electronic calendar
• access to an address book listing all EUR students
• 25 GB storage space (compared to 100 MB with SVS)
• the ability to share files with fellow students and with lecturers
• online versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote at your disposal
• 24EUR7 is easy to use with Smartphones, tablets etc.
Important to know for students:
• The 'Forward' setting will be maintained. If you had set up a forward to another email address you will still receive your EUR-mail at this forwarding address after the migration.
• Documents that are stored on the Student Volgende Storage (SVS, Student Following Storage) are not included in the migration! You need to move them yourself to your 24EUR7 account. The instruction on how to do this can be found in the FAQ-top 5 at the homepage of eur.nl/english/24eur7.
• On website eur.nl/english/24eur7 you can find out more about 24eur7. For example, there is information on settings for your mobile devices, syncing your SIN-Online timetable with your 24EUR7 calendar, document sharing, et cetera.
• If you have any questions, please contact the helpdesk of your faculty (as of Monday 27 February).
Publication date: 23 February 2012