Annual Workconference 2009
On Thursday 12 and Friday 13 November 2009, the Netherlands Institute of Government (NIG) will hold its sixth annual work conference in Leiden. There are 13 panels open for paper presentations and discussion.
- Pictures of the 2009 conference
- Panel 1: Administrative history in the Netherlands: the State of the Art?
- Panel 2: Good governance
- Panel 3: Three themes in interest representation: collective action, political strategies and interest group policy impact
- Panel 4: Citizens and the governance of local safety
- Panel 5: European Foreign Policy: 10 years after the Treaty of Amsterdam
- Panel 6: The evolving institutional balance in the European Union
- Panel 7: Beyond national institutions and institutionalisms? Policy-making in a transnational world
- Panel 8: International organizations in the 21st century (special panel/research colloquium
- Panel 9: Facing blame, avoiding credit
- Panel 10: Professionals under pressure (special panel/research colloquium
- Panel 11: Combatting the crisis: credibility, compliance and the role of ICTs
- Panel 12: Adaptive water management: criticisms and complements
- Panel 13: Agencification: patterns, results and new questions