Mandeville Lecture 2012 by Jean-Claude Trichet
“Towards a new economic European Governance.”
The 18th Mandeville Lecture 'Towards a new economic European Governance' was delivered by Dr Jean-Claude Trichet, president of the European Central Bank 2003—2011, on Wednesday 6 June 2012 in the Aula of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Besides this honorary lecture, two side-events took place: a Masterclass for talented students with mr Trichet and an Expertmeeting about the future of banking.
- Introduction, by Henk Schmidt, rector magnificus Erasmus University and chairman Foundation Bernard Mandeville
- Mandeville Lecture, by laureate Jean-Claude Trichet
- Laudatio, by Ben Vree, Club Rotterdam
Media exposure Dr. Trichet and Mandeville Lecture
- Press release Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (Dutch)
- Trichet in NOS Nieuwsuur
- Chicago tribune
- Volkskrant (Dutch)
- Nu.nl (Dutch)
- Telegraaf (Dutch)
- NOS (Audio, Dutch)
- Financieele Dagblad 7 June