STARTUP & GROWTH PROGRAMMES
START, GROW, ACCELERATE: 3 PROGRAMMES TO GET YOU GOING.
Starting and growing a company is a tough process and we believe that you can increase your chances of success with the support of top entrepreneurs.
We empower entrepreneurs to start, grow, and accelerate by leveraging the knowledge and network of the Erasmus University.
3 startup programmes to go from idea to over €1M turnover per year. In every programme you will get:
- A peer group with entrepreneurs facing the same challenges
- Weekly/Monthly coaching by seasoned entrepreneurs
- 1-1 expertise sessions
- Free flex-working options at the Startup Campus
- Access to the ECE-Network and events
See below which programme applies to you. Need more information? Click on the information button, check our FAQ or feel free to contact us. The 2014 spring edition has already started. The next edition will start in October. Leave your contact details below and we will keep you posted!
Frequent Asked Questions
What are the selection criteria?
Applicants and the ideas will be judged on the following criteria:
How many participants will be accepted?
We have a maximum of applicants who will be accepted in our programmes:
The Get Started-programme has a maximum of 10-15 participants.
The Get Business-programme has a maximum of 8 participants.
What does the selection process look like?
1. It starts with your application via this page (deadline: September 12, 2014), where you also specify at what selection day you are available to pitch your idea in front of the selection committee.
2. After reviewing your business idea we will let you know if we will invite you for a meeting on one of the selection days (22,23,24 September). We will inform you on the specific time and location.
3. During the meeting, we will ask you to pitch your business idea/company in front of the selection committee. Before the meeting, you will receive all the information regarding your pitch.
4. After the selection days, you will receive feedback on your pitch. The most promising business idea and entrepreneur will be selected for the programmes.
5. We will let you know if, and in which programme you are accepted at September 26, 2014.
6. At October 1, 2014 the selected participants will receive an information booklet and their agreement. The programme will start at October 7, 2014.
When are the selectiondays?
The selectiondays are on Monday 22, Tuesday 23 & Wednesday 24 September.
At the application you can select your prefered day. We will contact you for the exact time and location.
What facilities can I use at the Startup Campus?
The participants in our programme will get access to several facilities on our Startup Campus:
- Flexdesk: a place to work, with a wireless internet connection.
- Lecture & meeting rooms
- A Startup bar and Starbucks coffee corner.
- The ECE Startup Gym
With participation in our programme, you will also gain access to the ECE community and its experience in entrepreneurship.
What kind of people participate in our programmes?
The programmes are open for everyone. What our participants have in common is an interest in entrepreneurship and a strong ambition to grow.
Are there participation costs?
Yes. The participation costs of the programmes are:
Get Started programme: 250,-
Get Business-programme: 1750,-
AcceleratorNL: 1375,- per year
(All prices stated are exclusive of VAT)
Coaches | Spring 2014
|Berry Tanis||Jan Verkooijen||Egbert Ottevanger|
|Berry Tanis||Keith Wallace||Simone Brummelhuis|
Get Started | Spring 2014
|Shiva Autar||Sebastiaan Hols||Julien de Waal|
|Rob Marian||Ian Pullen||Abdel Rachyd|
|Koen van de Wetering||Joost Schreurs||Clarissa Gomes|
Get Business | Spring 2014
|Jeroen van Benten||Jeroen Bijnagte||Aleksandar Dimitrov|
|Fabian Dudek||Daniel Faloppa||Bas Janssen|
Investing in your future. This project is partly financed by the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union