Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Executive Master Class
Finance for Non-Financial Managers teaches you how financial data is reported and how it is used for decision making, performance management, business improvements and valuation.
This two day programme will provide you with a wide range of the most commonly used financial tools.
Participants in 'Finance for Non-Financial Managers' will
- Understand their contribution to the financial performance of a company;
- Be equipped to interpret and evaluate financial data;
- Be able to communicate effectively with financial specialists;
- Understand tools being used by financial specialist;
- Broaden their knowledge as a specialist in another discipline.
Who is it for
- Non-financial managers;
- Consultants with non-financial backgrounds;
- Lawyers exposed to finance in their legal practice.