Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The part-time weekend Executive MBA Programme, which begins in January every year, is designed for working professionals aiming to further develop their cross-functional capabilities and improve their business skills.
Classes are held on Friday evenings and Saturdays every other week and include study trips abroad to leading partner business schools. Elective courses offer the unique possibility of the look in-depth in strategy, marketing and finance. Candidates will benefit from the academic rigor of a general management programme with an emphasis on examining the key drivers that transform our fast-moving business environment.
We look for exceptional candidates for our EMBA programme. We consider each applicant on his or her on own merits, but you must be able to demonstrate:
- Professional achievements and goals Four years post-graduate work experience and a set of professional targets
- Academic excellence A university degree or equivalent plus a recent GMAT score
- English proficiency A strong knowledge of English
- Personal qualities Flexibility and a good sense of humour - these qualities will help in any and all situations in such a diverse community
To apply for RSM’s International Full-time MBA Programme we require the following documentation:
- Fully completed application form
- 2 passport-size photos
- Copy of passport photo page
- Three mandatory essays (and one optional)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript and diplomas from a university or higher education Institution
- Official GMAT score report*
- Non-refundable application fee of €100 (paper version) and €50 (online version) is required.
* Executive MBA Programme, code QK8-CX-9