MBA/Masters in Financial Management Dual Degree
MBA/Masters in Financial Management Dual Degree (MSc)
In the ever changing business landscape, we at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are always looking for better, more efficient and more effective ways of educating the next generation of business leaders.
Therefore, we have decided to implement a rigorous Dual Degree Programme by combining the International Full-time MBA and Masters in Financial Management (MFM) Programme for those of you that really need to excel in your career in Finance.
The Dual Degree will grant you access to a wealth of corporate partners, a solid international academic education in general management and a profound insight into finance on a managerial level. Furthermore it will provide an empirical background complemented by practical reasoning.
This revolutionary programme will provide you with our accredited MBA degree and a post-graduate MSc in Financial Management.
During the first two terms of the Dual Degree you will follow all required courses in the Full-time MBA programme as well as two extra courses. The third and fourth terms will be devoted to MFM courses, after which the fifth term is devoted to a thesis (internship being optional). A specialised international financial study tour will also be part of the Dual Degree. Graduation day is the same as for the Full-time MBA Programme.
- Professional achievements and goals: a minimum of 3 years post-graduate work experience and clear professional targets that you have set for yourself.
- Academic excellence: a university degree or equivalent, together with a recent GMAT/GRE report. (minimum score of 600 and above (or GRE equivalent) is mandatory)
- An international outlook: the ability to interact and work with people from significantly diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- English Proficiency: strong knowledge of English. A TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score is not required, unless specifically requested by the Admissions Committee.
- Personal qualities: leadership potential, strong communication skills, drive, maturity, creativity, adaptability, independence and self-confidence.
To apply for RSM’s MBA/Masters in Financial management Dual Degree programme we require the following:
- Your completed application form
- A digital passport photo
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Three mandatory essays (and one optional)
- Two letters of recommendation completed on the reference forms provided
- Your official transcript and diploma from a university or higher education institution
- Your official GMAT* or GRE** score report
- Your TOEFL***, IELTS or PTE score**** (optional)
- A non-refundable application fee of €50 is required
* International Full-time MBA programme code: QK8-CX-30
** GRE school code: 0798
*** ETS school code: 0798
**** PTE programme code: LBT-1D-04