Global Executive OneMBA
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Global Executive OneMBA Programme is a 21-month modular executive MBA programme at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
The programme is designed for executives with extensive managerial experience aiming to accelerate their careers in a global setting. The OneMBA is a collaborative partnership of five top-ranked business schools, distinguished by its span of business cultures in Asia, Europe and North and South America. The programme offers a unique combination of the best practices to an international education through a globally relevant, yet locally sensitive curriculum.
- You are an outstanding candidate whose intellectual ability, management potential, and personal qualities indicate that you will benefit from and contribute to the learning environment.
- You have at least a university degree (bachelor, master, PhD) or equivalent.
- You have at least 6 years of full-time work experience.
- You are fluent in English.
OneMBA applications are evaluated by the RSM Admissions Committee, which is made up of faculty and administrators. It is a comprehensive process and operates on a rolling basis.
The admissions interview is an essential part of the selection process. Final admission decisions are made following receipt of comments from the interviewers. The RSM alumni network allows us to arrange and conduct personal interviews in most parts of the world.
The following documentation is required for application to the Global Executive OneMBA Programme:
- Fully completed Application Form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts and diplomas from University or Higher Education Institution
- Non-refundable application fee of $100
- 3 Essays*