International Full-time MBA
International Master Business Administration (MBA)
Our full-time MBA programme has been consistently ranked around the top 30 programmes in the world and the top 5 in Europe. Taught in English over 12 months, the programme attracts students from around 37 different countries world-wide. Participants emerge with the skills to think critically, creatively and analytically about the most defining issues in global business. They are taught by top-rated faculty, mentors and multinational corporate managers in one of most diverse classes of any MBA programme. A key goal of this programme is to deliver a behavioural transformation in participants. Students emerge from the programme with the personal skills to connect, inspire, motivate and leverage powerful networks across diversity – a defining quality of successful business leadership. Participants acquire these skills in two of the most experiential learning environments of any MBA programme: by ‘living’ management and the Personal Leadership Development (PLD). Using their daily experiences within RSM’s extremely diverse population PLD encourages enhanced intrapersonal skills understanding and interpersonal communication skills.
A key goal of this programme is to deliver a behavioural transformation in participants. Students emerge from the programme with the personal skills to connect, inspire, motivate and leverage powerful networks across diversity – a defining quality of successful business leadership
- Professional achievements and goals: a minimum of three years post-graduate work experience and clear professional targets that you have set for yourself.
- Academic excellence: a degree from University or an institute of Higher Education, together with a recent GMAT score.
- An international outlook: the ability to interact and work with people from significantly diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- English proficiency: strong knowledge of English. If English is not your mother tongue, a TOEFL or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) may be submitted to support your application.
- Personal qualities: flexibility and a good sense of humour.
To apply for RSM’s International Full-time MBA Programme we require the following documentation:
- Fully completed application form
- 2 passport-size photos
- Copy of passport photo page
- Three mandatory essays (and one optional)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript and diplomas from a university or higher education Institution
- Official GMAT score report*
- TOEFL** or IELTS score (Optional)
- Non-refundable application fee of €100 (paper version) and €50 (online version) is required
* International Full-time MBA Programme, code QK8-CX-30
** ETS School Code 0798