International Full-time MBA
International Master Business Administration (MBA)
Transform your career with the RSM MBA.
We are proud of our MBA and we believe that this programme can truly serve your personal and career goals.
Our business school has been consistently ranked around the top 30 programmes in the world and the top 5 in Europe. Taught in English over 12 months, the International Full-time MBA programme attracts students from around 37 different countries world-wide.
Participants emerge with the skills to think critically, creatively and analytically about the most defining issues in global business. They are taught by top-rated faculty, mentors and multinational corporate managers in one of most diverse classes of any MBA programme. A key goal of this programme is to deliver a behavioural transformation in participants. Students emerge from the programme with the personal skills to connect, inspire, motivate and leverage powerful networks across diversity – a defining quality of successful business leadership. Participants acquire these skills in two of the most experiential learning environments of any MBA programme: by ‘living’ management and the Personal Leadership Development (PLD). Using their daily experiences within RSM’s extremely diverse population PLD encourages enhanced intrapersonal skills understanding and interpersonal communication skills.
A key goal of this programme is to deliver a behavioural transformation in participants. Students emerge from the programme with the personal skills to connect, inspire, motivate and leverage powerful networks across diversity – a defining quality of successful business leadership
- Professional achievements and goals: a minimum of three years post-graduate work experience and clear professional targets that you have set for yourself.
- Academic excellence: a degree from University or an institute of Higher Education, together with a recent GMAT score.
- An international outlook: the ability to interact and work with people from significantly diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- English proficiency: strong knowledge of English. If English is not your mother tongue, a TOEFL or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) may be submitted to support your application.
- Personal qualities: flexibility and a good sense of humour.
To apply for RSM’s International Full-time MBA Programme we require the following documentation:
- Fully completed application form
- 2 passport-size photos
- Copy of passport photo page
- Three mandatory essays (and one optional)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript and diplomas from a university or higher education Institution
- Official GMAT (QK8-CX-30) or GRE (0798) score report
- TOEFL* or IELTS score (Optional)
- Non-refundable application fee of €100 (paper version) and €50 (online version) is required
* ETS School Code 0798