Information about (Dutch) copyright law is available at:
- Copyright Information Point
An initiative of the Erasmus University Library, which consists of a website and a digital helpdesk. The website includes:
- Copyright in higher education
Website of SURF, refers to the dutch situation. This website includes:
- practical tools to help authors determine which copyright rights they are transferring to their publisher and how the arrangements made can be recorded
- frequently asked questions from the perspective of the author
- SURF has also made the short video 'Author rights, your rights'
- RePub - about copyrights
- ShERPA RoMEO
This website gives an overview of the Open Access policy of the big international publishers.
- The online course 'The Basics of Scholarly Publishing'
- Creative Commons
The Publising Research Consortium published an interesting paper about what journal authors think they are allowed to do and what is really permitted by publishers' author agreements.