- Coats and bags are not permitted in the Library. There are lockers at the entrance to the Library where coats and bags can be left.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted in the Library.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are not permitted in the Library.
- The study places in the reading rooms cannot be reserved. During extremely busy periods, items left unattended on desks will be removed if necessary.
- The University Library is not liable for any damage to or loss of personal property.
See the Rules and Regulations for a full list of house rules.