How to communicate with the University Library:
- Copyright Information Point: provides information on copyright issues for research and educational purposes
- Virtual Desk: communicating with the library via Internet
- Address and location: route by car and public transport, facilities for visitors with a functional impairment
- Opening hours: of reading rooms, the circulation and information desk
- People to contact: for lecturers and researchers
Click on the links in the menu to the left for further information.