The University Library (UL) adds three copies of each EUR dissertation to the library collection. The UL adds one copy of each dissertation from any other Dutch university.
Since 2001, EUR dissertations are also provided electronically through RePub. RePub is an institutional repository that offers free access to scholarly EUR publications, including dissertations.
RePub is part of DAREnet (Digital Academic Repositories). Since 2004, DAREnet provides digital access to research results of all Dutch universities and several scientific institutions worldwide. In June 2008, DAREnet was incorporated into the scientific portal NARCIS. Within NARCIS, you can also search specifically for Dutch dissertations.
- Search for EUR dissertations in print through UL catalogue EUR.
- Search for digital EUR dissertations through RePub.
- Search for Dutch dissertations in print through NCC.
- Search for digital Dutch dissertations through ‘NARCIS’.
- Search for international dissertations through DART Europe and ProQuest Dissertations & Theses. More information.