You can use the Borrower information button in the UL catalogue to:
- Check if you have incurred any charges;
- Which books you have borrowed or reserved;
- Extend the loan period of your books;
- Cancel a reservation for a book.
The Borrower information button can be found at the top of the screen of the catalogue as well as the UL homepage under Go to. Enter your details* and click on Login.
* The borrower number is the number on your library card or the eight numbers (no spaces) on your EUR student card. Then type the first three letters of your surname (without surname prefixes)