Drs. Judith G. Gulpers
LIAISON LIBRARIAN PHILOSOPHY AND PSYCHOLOGY
- My workhours: Monday to Friday, normally from 8:30 to 17:00
- Thursday is my EDSC-day, I work then in B1-4.
- EUR staff can use my calendar to suggest a meeting
- When I'm away, please contact the Virtual Desk (phone +31 (0)10 408 1198).
As liaison librarian, I'm responsible for providing scientific information to the Faculty of Philosophy and the Institute for Psychology of the EUR.
Based on the research and teaching programmes of the faculty, I select information sources and literature (books and journals, electronical and printed) for the University Library. You can make purchase suggestions.
I support employees and students in using these information sources through online courses on information literacy and through library instructions. I'm also available to answer questions.
Areas of focus
- Philosophy (see the Portal Philosophy)
- Psychology (see the Portal Psychology)
- Research impact
- Information literacy
- RefWorks (and alternatives like Mendeley)
- Social sciences and financial data (EDSC)