Mr. René Winter
Liaison Librarian Law
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Burg. Oudlaan 50, H building, 3rd floor
PO Box 1738 DR Rotterdam
T +31 (0)10 408 1219
F + 31 (0)10 408 9052
8:30 to 17:00 weekdays.
EUR staff can use my electronic agenda to view my activities and to suggest a meetings.
When I am away, please contact the Virtual Desk (phone +31 (0)10 408 1198).
As liaison librarian at the University Library, I am responsible for the provision of scientific information for the Law Faculty. Our subject-oriented services provide access to relevant judicial information sources and literature through
- optimizing and extending the printed collection;
- optimizing and extending the digital resources of the UL (databases, journals, e-books);
- acquisition on the basis of purchase suggestions.
Other services include advise, support and training focussed on
- literature research
- current awareness services
- effective usage of databases
- electronic publishing
- offering scientific judicial information through a portal
- information skills courses
- Law (European Law)
- Information Science