International related institutes
The following institutes have been selected not only on the relevance of the institute itself, but also on the extent, quality and relevance of their (online) collection:
Arcade NYARC: Arcade is the catalog of the New York Art Resources Consortium (NYARC) and unites the collections of the Frick Art Reference Library and the libraries of the Brooklyn Museum and The Museum of Modern Art.
Art+Culture This is the portal for artistic knowledge and discovery. People across all of the arts come together to learn, connect and share.
Art Culture Provides fresh news and perspectives on contemporary art and the broader realm of creative culture.
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), independent US Government agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior US policymakers.
- News & Information (statements, press releases, speeches, archives etc)
- Library (world factbook, world leader, historical documents etc)
Centre Pompidou Recherche Documantaire – Newspapers, spoken documents, film, music etc.
Europeana An internet portal that acts as an interface to millions of books, paintings, films, museum objects and archival records that have been digitised throughout Europe.
Guggenheim The Guggenheim Museum is at once a vital cultural center, an educational institution, and the heart of an international network of museums.
- Library Resources the Museum Library contains published resources that reflect and inform museum collections and exhibitions, with particular focus on modern and contemporary art, architecture, and photography.
Joconde Portal of collections of French musea; art, history, acheology (French only)
Library of congress:
- Prints & Photographs Online Catalog contains catalog records and digital images, including photographs, fine and popular prints and drawings, posters, and architectural and engineering drawings.
- Sound Online Inventory and Catalog contains some 2.5 million audio recordings representing the history of sound recording from late nineteenth century cylinders and discs to the latest digital files, include radio broadcasts and spoken word, as well as vocal and instrumental music.
Metropolean Museum of Art Represented in the permanent collection are works of art from classical antiquity and Ancient Egypt, paintings and sculptures from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
- Research –Archeological fieldwork, Curational Research and Image Resources etc.
- Libraries & Study Centres - The Museum's libraries contain books, periodicals, photographs, manuscripts, and other scholarly resources in printed and electronic formats.
Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) Is dedicated to the collection of Modern Art by establishing, preserving, and documenting a permanent collection of the highest orde.