Zoek naar e-learning, handleidingen, workshops & ondersteuning
Information skills modules
Getting started: search methods
- Scientific or not?
- Should I be using Google or the library resources?
- Choose your databases & search engines
- Search techniques
- How to find a journal article
- Use sEURch to look for literature by subject
- Use Scopus to look for literature by subject
- Finding the full-text article
- Get the most out of Google Scholar
- Structured search
- Access to databases & search engines
- How to borrow a library book?
- Not in our library. Where else can you find it?
- How to look for statistical and financial data
- Evaluation of your search
- Verify credentials
- Google digging & author credentials
- Verify the original dataset
- Quality check
- Quality parameters
- Source objectivity
- When to stop searching?
Responsible use of information & data
- Copyright and privacy
- Is a reference necessary when…
- Protecting respondents
- Anonymize data
- How to safely use personal data
Presenting & Publishing
- Publication strategies
- Open Access
- Research data management plans
- Beyond the H-index and impact factor
- Using citation databases
- Enhancing your scientific visibility
- Visualization of your information landscape