Experiment with your search terms
You can refine your search results by making your search terms very specific; so be certain about what you’re looking for! You can also refine or broaden your search results by throwing fewer or more search terms into the search engine. Think also of
- general versus specific terms;
- plural/singular of your search term;
- multiple meanings of your search term;
- your search term in different languages: for example, use both English words and their Dutch translation (but be mindful of shifts in meaning);
- differences in American and English spelling (for example behavior/behaviour);
- exact word combinations.