In Web of Knowledge you can register yourself as a user. This can be useful, because you can
- personalize Web of Knowledge – for example by selecting the start page you see when you log in;
- save searches;
- set up alerts: by e-mail you receive new search results that fit your search or you are notified by e-mail whenever a selected article has been cited by a new article – you can also create RSS feeds for this;
- access Web of Knowledge from home without a VPN-connection;
- use of EndNote Web – an online reference manager. Researchers and students of the EUR have free access to RefWorks, another online reference manager, but you can use EndNote Web within Web of Knowledge as well;
- add publications in Web of Knowledge easily to your ResearcherID.
To register click the link Sign In at the top of the page in Web of Knowledge and choose Register. After entering your e-mailaddress you have to create your password. With your e-mailaddress and password you can now login under Sign In.