Cursus Building Business Relations with China
Strategic Opportunities with Chinese businesses
At a time when Chinese companies are increasing their foreign direct investment in Europe, your organisations needs to be able to make decisions about strategic opportunities to compete or collaborate with Chinese businesses. Get a bird's eye view of Chinese dynamism and Sino-EU cultural dexterity that you can use immediately.
This two-day programme will give you critical insights on macro trends and emerging opporutinities, and show you the scope of the cross-cultural competencies that you will need for more productive interactions inside and oustide of China.
After completing the programme, you will be able to:
- recognise the influence of Chinese political and socio-economic forces on the Chinese and global business landscape
- critically evaluate emerging opportunities and how to compete or collaborate with Chinese companies
- manage cross-border teams based on an understanding of Sino-EU cultural dexterity
- evaluate cutting-edge Chinese business model innovations and growth strategies.
- 2 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Externe link
- Read more about this programme