Cursus Diploma Programme in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance
Current facets (Pre-Master)
Gain knowledge and skills about EU customs law, auditing, information technology, logistics and supply chain to improve co-operation in international trade.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- deepen your understanding of core areas within customs and international trade
- develop a multi-disciplinary view on issues in global supply chains
- work on one of your organisation’s improvement projects
- receive coaching by a faculty member.
Who should attend?
You will benefit from this programme if you are a:
- customs professionals from any EU member state or beyond
- a professional working at a government agency
- professional or consultant in international trade and compliance
- specialist such as an IT auditor, trade lawyer, logistics expert
- compliance officer or tax specialist
- AEO advisor.
- 9 dagen
- Aangeboden door
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Externe link
- Read more about this programme